We can support your search for funding
If your community group is looking for or applying for funding, the Lincolnshire Funding Portal is a free to use funding research portal from Lincolnshire County Council. Registration is free and open to everyone. Start your funding search here.
Alternatively your local office can provide support and advice with:
- Getting your project ‘fit to fund’
- Get a constitution and/or appropriate policies in place
- Set up basic financial procedures
- Write a realistic plan and budget
- Evidencing need and community consultation
- Finding the most appropriate funder for your project
- Understand and meet funders’ eligibility criteria
- Support and advice with completing application forms
- Search for grant funding schemes that suit your needs
- Fundraising without grants
- Training days and workshops to hone your fundraising skills
- Find out about public sector tendering opportunities
- Look at other ways to maximise your group’s income, such as using gift aid and other tax-efficient methods or running trading activities / fundraising programmes.
We also offer the opportunity to meet potential funders at fairs and events, and run training workshops on funding and income generation.