If your community group is looking for or applying for funding, Voluntary Centre Services and Lincolnshire Community & Voluntary Centre Services can help!!! You can contact your local office here or fill in this form to send us a funding search request.
Alternatively your local office can provide support and advice with:
- Getting your project ‘fit to fund’ – ask us about the Funding Ready programme of workshops, a toolkit and 1-1 support for your group.
- Get a constitution and/or appropriate policies in place
- Set up basic financial procedures
- Write a realistic plan and budget
- Evidencing need and community consultation
- Finding the most appropriate funder for your project
- Understand and meet funders’ eligibility criteria
- Support and advice with completing application forms
- Search for grant funding schemes that suit your needs
- Fundraising without grants
- Training days and workshops to hone your fundraising skills
- Find out about public sector tendering opportunities
- Look at other ways to maximise your group’s income, such as using gift aid and other tax-efficient methods or running trading activities / fundraising programmes.
We also offer the opportunity to meet potential funders at fairs and events, and run training workshops on funding and income generation. Details of our latest workshops can be found here.