Alongside Voluntary Centre Services (VCS), Lincolnshire Community & Voluntary Services have taken on the co-ordination for the Lincolnshire Funding Advice Network (LFAN).
The aim of the network is to:
- Promote funding advice to the community and voluntary sector.
- Share best practice of funding.
- Maintain an information sharing network.
- Promote grant funding opportunities.
- Liaise with regional funding networks for the benefit of Lincolnshire.
- Help to generate new ideas for funding.
- Support networking between funders and organisations.
There are usually 3/4 meetings each year for LFAN members mainly online. These bring together funders and funding advisers to talk about grant schemes and funding priorities. This year’s meetings are as follows:
- To Be Confirmed.
To become an LFAN member, your organisation must either:
- Be a statutory body (for example, a local authority or school).
- Support and promote the community and voluntary sector.
- Provide grant funding to the community and voluntary sector.
- Provide funding advice to the community and voluntary sector.
If you would like to be added to the database for the Lincolnshire Funding Advice Network and/or join us in our meetings, you can email our Administrator, Emma Jackson, at email@example.com, with the Subject Line ‘LFAN Enquiry’.