Our Volunteer Centres run a regular training programme for staff and volunteers in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector, on a wide range of topics. We try to keep costs to a minimum to enable as wide a range of participants as possible, although we do have to make a charge for certain courses.
Free online training
Following the success of the free online training programme in 2017/18 Volunteer Centres Lincolnshire have secured access to further free online training courses in the following subject areas.
- Autism Awareness
- Bullying and Cyberbullying *NEW*
- Cultural Awareness in Safeguarding *NEW*
- Customer Service *NEW*
- Data Protection *NEW*
- Dementia Awareness *NEW*
- Equality and Diversity
- Fire Safety Awareness
- First Aid
- Food Safety and Hygiene Essentials
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Board Training *NEW*
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Core Training (for staff) *NEW*
- Handling Violence and Aggression at Work
- Information Sharing and Consent
- Loneliness and Isolation
- Loss and Bereavement *NEW*
- Managing Teams *NEW*
- Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability – for Health and Social Care
- Multi-Agency Working *NEW*
- People Skills *NEW*
- Personal Safety: Lone worker
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Safeguarding Adults (Levels 1 and 2)
- Safeguarding Awareness
- Safeguarding Children (Levels 1 and 2)
- Stress in the Workplace *NEW*
- Work in a Person-Centred Way *NEW*
- Workplace Wellbeing *NEW*
These courses are offered free of charge, on a first-come-first-served basis, until 31/03/2020.
Terms & Conditions for online training courses
- Community and voluntary groups based in Lincolnshire can express an interest in these online courses using the form below. (At present the training is available only to those groups operating in the third sector.)
- A maximum of 10 licences are available to any individual organisation. Please contact us directly if you have specific needs beyond this.
- You will require access to internet Explorer 10 or higher, or equivalent browser. Historic browsers are not supported. Non-windows devices are not recommended. Check your browser compatibility here: before submitting your request https://www.melearning.co.uk/support/browser-checker/
To access the free online training please complete the online form:
Please note that new submissions will not be processed until 02/04/19.
Looking for face-to-face training? Read more here